Pages

Thursday 9 June 2016

beautiful day at the beach

On Monday we had a BBQ with me my family and my church. It was very  foggy in the morning. I could barely see the streets and the beach. All I could see was a glimpse of a yellow light deep into the clouds.


As the clouds vanished the sun shone through the foggy air and cleared up the fog. As soon as we got to the beach we started to set up first we put up the volleyball net.
Then put up the tent then we fired up the barbecue  while we were waiting for the food to be cooked we played different sorts of sports like rugby touch softball volleyball soccer and cricket.

Then we finally got to go down to the sand as soon as my toes touched the sand
it felt  marvelous and cooling  it felt like gentle kisses from little mini marshmallows. Then suddenly I could see a huge bull dog charging towards me it was big as a elephant then boom I tumbled down the sand.  After that I couldn't even walk but I got through it.  then we ate and enjoyed the rest of the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment